Apache VirtualHost Config Tool management

Hello,

I am looking for a tool that makes it easier for me to manage the all  virtual hosts that I have configured.

Some tool that allows me to have a database of all the virtual hosts and that allows me to edit their configuration at any given time.

Is there anything implemented in LDAP, MySQL or some library that allows me to parse the configuration and edit it with some frontend?

I know I'm looking for something complicated but thanks for your comments

Regards

Carlos