Re: Re: Server won't direct to Internal IP address

Why not set up a secure shell tunnel from the device you're using when outside the LAN into the RasPi and tunnel to 192.168.1.194 on whatever port you need.
Then connect to 127.0.0.1:{tunnel_port} on the device.
I do this with PuTTY all the time so I can use a single port forward and have public key authentication to get to things on the LAN in a more secure way.