Confusing (incorrect?) documentation for AuthzProviderAlias

The documentation for AuthzProviderAlias [1] looks wrong.

AFAICT including 'Require all granted' means that anyone can access
the directory.
This is borne out by my local testing.

If I remove the Require line, then httpd complains "AuthUserFile not
specified in the configuration". Presumably this is because auth is
now needed, but the config is incorrect.

If I change AuthBasicProvider to ldap, it complains that AuthLDAPUrl is missing.

This is a bit surprising, given that it is specified in the alias definition.
Also it's not at all obvious what URL should be used, given that the
two aliases use different URLs.

How is one supposed to use AuthzProviderAlias with LDAP auth?

[1] https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_authz_core.html#authzalias