Re: specification of .htaccess [EXT]

On 2022-11-01 20:14, Yuji_myst wrote:
Thank you.

I will try the method you replied.

Just to make sure, do you know if there is a limit on the number of redirect settings or .htaccess file size?

Essentially, the limit is the file size limit in your file system, or however much memory your server has. There are no set limits, that I can recall. You can have 250,000 rules in there if you like, or a million...

2022/10/26 20:54、James Smith

If you have that many look at RewriteMap

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/rewrite/rewritemap.html