Re: File Permissions

Do yuo think the u can block thos calls

El sáb., 8 de octubre de 2022 1:57 p. m., Frank Gingras <thumbs@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Milt,

This does not sound like a httpd question at a glance; I recommend you ask the community that supports your ftp server software, and/or client.

On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 at 09:04, DiversityLink/Milt Spain <pbservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

I have a remote server and utilize Apache2.4 to host a website. There are three partitions, C, D, E. Apache is on C and the website is on partition E as are the log files i.e. Access and Error. When I RDC to the server the log files are present and can be viewed with notepad. However, when I FTP to the website the files are shown but they cannot be opened for viewing. Get error message “550 Could Not Open File For Reading”. As far as I know the file permissions haven’t changed and when using an older version of Apache everything worked. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Milt