Request for API Documentation for Apache 2.4.41 & 2.4.51

Hi Apache user support,

I am posting this because the official Apache support has suggested me, as you might be able to provide me what I look for.

Well, as you can see, I am reaching out from ThriveDX Group as one of the security team members.

For our monitoring project, I would like to forward the Apache access logs of our websites to a SIEM solution, so it can be monitored for suspicious activity.

For us to do that, our team must be developing a plugin using the API documentation of the following Apache versions:

  • Apace 2.4.41
  • Apache 2.4.51

The problem is, I can not find that API documentation online, I have tried to look for it, but it only shows what has changed in this API and not the full documentation itself.

Well, I might be wrong since those types of documents isn’t my specialty.

I would really love if someone can help me get those two Apache versions API Documentations as PDF or a link, so I can get it to work.

Thank you!