Re: Apache 2.4 and php

On 2022-07-06 21:34, Frank Gingras wrote:
Paul,

httpd does not call php includes, period. This is processed by php alone.

Frank, thanks, perhaps my poor choice of words. I had this in mind:

paul@sandbox:/etc/apache2/mods-enabled$ cat php7.4.load
# Conflicts: php5
# Depends: mpm_prefork
LoadModule php7_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp7.4.so

and see this as the "start" of processing the included text files:

paul@sandbox:/www/testsolr$ cat index.html
<?php include 'inc/tophead.html';?>
    <title>Test Solr</title>
<?php include 'inc/mainhead.html';?>
/..../

So, apologies for "call", but do you or others have a suggestion as to why this works on one box, and not on a mirror image?

Many thanks -- Paul