Defaced Website : Few forensic tips and help

List ,

https://pastebin.com/YspPiWif

One of our PHP  website hacked on 3rd july 2022.  I am attaching the httpd access files contents in the above pastebin.    I hide the original URL of the website due to a SLA policy.

Can anybody point out from the logs what exactly made the attacker able to bring the site down..

Has he used this php site for attacking ?

Any other logs or command line outputs needed  let me know. I will share the required files.   I am new to this area of forensic analysis to find out the root cause of the attack .

Kindly shed some tips to find out where the vulnerability is and how to prevent it in future.

Any more inputs/details  required  keep me informed, I can share those too.

Regards,
Krish