[SOLVED] Re: Online page not affected by css

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 08:03 Tom Browder <tom.browder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a website whose home page appearance online is as expected. The site has a subpage using css (in a separate file linked into the head element) to form a modern, simple grid layout for testing. Both pages look as expected when I view them on my local host using Firefox. However, when I view the online site the subpage does not appear to be reading the css file.

Konstantin's solution was correct. I had made a gross mistake and he saw immediately the error: use the correct css script names (*.css) and include "type='text/css'" in the script link line.

Thanks!

-Tom

BTW, ref upgrading httpd: I am waiting for OpenSSL to release the next version after 3.0.3 first.