[apache]maxconnectionsperchild problem

Hello, Mr Mentor

Recently, when using the forwarding function of Apache,

The [maxconnectionsperchild] parameter in the MPM(perfork mode) is ambiguous within the company.

During the peak hours of the company's internal servers, the number of sub processes(hpptd) of

each server is about 1000,[Maxconnectionsperchild] is currently set to 0. In order to be able to

resolve the  access target regularlyIn DNS, we plan to adjust the value of [maxconnectionsperchild]

to make each child process in half a day that It can be restarted once.

My question is After setting this parameter, if it is possible that 1000 processes are arrive at the same time

resulting in service interruption?

Current server setting of [maxsparechlid = 20] and  [minspareechlid = 10]

If [maxconnectionsperchild] is set, should the settings of these two values be adjusted synchronously

(the purpose is not to restart all child processes at the same time during peak service)

If there is insufficient information, please tell me.

There is my phone below, you can communicate by phone.

But Im sorry that I just can speak Chinese or Japanese

please forgive my poor English

Best regares

Have a nice work

刘孟 Liu Meng

Project Development Dept.

Tel : 010 82306399-7526 /Phone : 18500386112

北京?迅??信息技?有限公司  北京市海淀区北清路永?路交差点?南 四??新ビルA8F

Address : 8Floor,A Block,NavInfo Building, Southeast Crossing of BeiQing Rd. and YongFeng Rd., HaiDian District, Beijing100094