Re: Getting XAMPP Apache on Windows 10 to work through local network!

If httpd works on localhost, all you need to do is set up DNS to access it from another computer. Alternatively, you can use http(s)://IP_HERE/ to access httpd from another computer.

Make sure that you use Listen 80 and/or Listen 443 to allow all clients to connect.