RE: How to get someone to look at a Apache bug report on Red Hat's Bugzilla?

> Since you don't have paid support from RedHat, there is absolutely no
> reason to not install your own version of httpd.

I agree. The days of relying on a lts distribution are coming to an end. I have the impression that RedHat is not the place to be anymore. Moving packages from the lts to scl, now dropping centos etc. They seem not to be able to catch up with patching everything. I think the trend will be getting your crucial rpm's directly from the source.