Missing protocol handler for scheme 'ws' for websocket proxy

Hi everybody,

i read a lot of threads and discussions about similar problems, but no solution works for me. So i hope you can help.
I am trying to setup a websocket proxy with our apache2 server.
Therefore i enabled every needed module, you can see here:
Loaded Modules:
 core_module (static)
 so_module (static)
 watchdog_module (static)
 http_module (static)
 log_config_module (static)
 logio_module (static)
 version_module (static)
 unixd_module (static)
 access_compat_module (shared)
 alias_module (shared)
 auth_basic_module (shared)
 authn_core_module (shared)
 authn_file_module (shared)
 authz_core_module (shared)
 authz_groupfile_module (shared)
 authz_host_module (shared)
 authz_user_module (shared)
 autoindex_module (shared)
 deflate_module (shared)
 dir_module (shared)
 env_module (shared)
 filter_module (shared)
 mime_module (shared)
 mpm_prefork_module (shared)
 negotiation_module (shared)
 php7_module (shared)
 proxy_module (shared)
 proxy_ajp_module (shared)
 proxy_balancer_module (shared)
 proxy_fcgi_module (shared)
 proxy_http_module (shared)
 proxy_wstunnel_module (shared)
 reqtimeout_module (shared)
 rewrite_module (shared)
 setenvif_module (shared)
 slotmem_shm_module (shared)
 socache_shmcb_module (shared)
 ssl_module (shared)
 status_module (shared)

I tried different configurations with RewriteRules and so on, but nothing of them worked. All i want to have is following proxy:
ProxyPass /bdl ws://localhost:8765/

In my ErrorLogs i see this entry:
AH01144: No protocol handler was valid for the URL /bdl (scheme 'ws'). If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using LoadModule.

On client side i always get an error 500 "Internal Server Error".
Can you please help me debugging this? Believe me, i tried a lot from threads of the internet, but didnt find the problem.

Best regards,
Jörn