Re: X-Frame-Options and security

Hi, revisiting a post from last week regarding X-Frame-Options and security settings. I performed a security scan of https://linuxsecurity.com using immuniweb (https://www.immuniweb.com/websec/linuxsecurity.com/QoioHb5H/) and it showed we were setting GOFORIT and SAMEORIGIN. I'm unable to determine where GOFORIT is being set, as we're not doing it manually, and I can't locate it within an htaccess or in the virtual host config.

I also used geekflare (https://gf.dev/x-frame-options-test) and it also reported that we were using both GOFORIT and SAMEORIGIN values.

I used lynx to dump the headers and it only displays SAMEORIGIN, as it should.

Where else can I look to see where this option is being set?

Thanks,
Dave