Re: Reverse proxy to a website with HTTPS

On 22/08/2021 21:41, Scott Trakker wrote:

I installed the SSL certificate with certbot of Let's Encrypt and I got the message that it was installed correctly.

It looks like you also need to install for subdomains such as: *.jeroenverhoeckx.com

I use CloudFlare (free version) and they have a very good and easy configuration settings that covers everything by just one certificate. With CloudFlare, you don't need to install any certificates yourself because they do it on their side using Lets Encrypt and the good thing is it gets renewed automatically so you don't have to worry about renewals which is normally every 3 months!!

I suggest go to CloudFlare website and see how they do it.

--

With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.