Different security warnings for a site with Chrome on Linux, Windows, and iOS

I have a site, <https://nwflug.org>, that shows secure (black lock
icon) with the Chrome browser on Linux and Windows 10. However, it
shows the black triangle with the white exclamation point with the
Chrome browser on iOS (iPad and iPhone).

I get A+ on the site with the SSL Labs security check.

Note the site relies on SNI to resolve a particular site since my
single, bare metal Apache server hosts 10 or so other https sites (and
zero http sites). I am currently running Apache 2.4.43 from the Debian
Buster backports.

Does anyone have any idea about the cause of the difference? (I have
for years seen Apple devices behind Linux and Windows on https issues
amongst my classmate users of my primary and default site:
<https://usafa-1965.org>.)

Thanks.

Blessings,

-Tom