Re: Question about running apache server using WAMP

Once we get out of the technical discussion relating to HTTPD and into how to access Facebook, besides for the fact that this is not on topic for this mailing list, I suggest reading the Facebook Terms of Service which explicitly disallow account sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/terms.php