Re: Question about running apache server using WAMP

On 30/07/2021 05:17, Krishna P wrote:
Hello everyone,
   I want to run a apache server with my facebook account login and give the access to my family. I am able to get the local server WAMP page when I give my local host but how I do I connect to https://facebook.com and login with my credentials and give the address to my family who can login from different computer location or mobile and see the same content as I see ?
Thanks and regards
Krishna

Are you using some CMS packages such as Joomla, Drupal or WP? If so then they have extensions for 3rd party login authentications.

Just for interest sake, why do they need to login just to visit your site? You say they are seniors so they are not likely to need access to your server. Just create a website, put your content on it say family pictures or videos and let them browse without login.

--

With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.