Re: Running on Win 10

Hello Good Guy,

Now it works and indexes my html files so I can pick and choose as needed to edit.

Now that it works, does this mean when I reboot the computer Apache Server will load and remain in idle until I call for it to process a document?

It does work on my Windows 10 machine.

One more thing, when you reply to these lists, please make sure you are replying to the list direct and not to the person responding to you.  This way other users on the list can also see what you have done and what works and what doesn't work.

Also, some users don't check their email accounts regularly. Well I don't because I keep list email separate from the work email so the list email takes second priority and sometimes goes for a week before I check again.  We have Euro 2020 just started so Europeans are busy watching their teams taking part in the soccer tournament.

--

With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.