From: Beard, Shawn <SBeard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 9:22 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 404 error [EXTERNAL]

** CAUTION: External message

I got it to work but I don’t know why it worked. I changed the BalancerMember to use the http connector instead of the ajp connector. So changed to http://tomcat-hostname:9080

So the question is, why would that matter and why would it work going to webserver directly but not netscaler?  We use the ajp connector everywhere else.  The only difference is everywhere else is Apache WebServer 2.4.39 and Tomcat 9.0.31 where this is Apache WebServer 2.4.46 and Tomcat 9.0.45

Shawn

Beard

Sr. Systems Engineer

BTS