Application Developer, ICO watchdog

I have completed my school project.
I showed it to my Daddy.

I showed him how easy it is to setup a website if you have Ubuntu and even better with Ubuntu-mate.
ALT + CTL + T
type  couple of commands and everything is done for you including security.

He said if I show the effort I put in to the teacher in the accompanying project documentation ,
the teacher will marked me down for choosing a project makes which required little effort. It was too easy! for your age group.

I asked what should do I then Daddy ?
He said  tell the teacher  you followed the documentation provided here by the https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/ to do your assignment.

When the teacher makes an assessment of the work required to setup a website  using the Apache documents  you will get an A grade for sure !

He also said do keep in mind  these web servers is admin work like DBAs and operating system admins.

When you grown up make sure you aim for something substantial like Application Developer.
That is real professional work.
This admin work we call secretarial work. It is not even technician level.

My Daddy, who is a barrister  said he will see about the " socket puppy "  remarks
and he will take up the matter with the ICO   watchdog for breach of privacy.
This apache foundation had their warning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54568784
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlypage/2020/10/16/ico-hits-british-airways-with-record-breaking-fine-for-2018-data-breach/?sh=a954e0f481ac

Best Regards
Emily age 14