Re: man pages helper utilities : Apache Build -v- Debian Build

>These are utilities added by Debian/Ubuntu. You shouldn't see them in
> apache.org documentation

I think it was my first day using Apache Maven.
As new as  one could be.

I noticed I was getting reflection warnings when running Java Code.
After some experimenting I was able to identify that it was happening with Java  11
and not Java 8.

Although I was new to the Apache Maven and most people would not take
me seriously  if they knew asked is this your first day using Maven product.

Nonetheless I logged on their user mailing list.

Apache Maven unlike Apache HTTPD had exact same directory structure.
At the end it came to light that
Debian had included the incorrect  libraries in their build of  Apache Maven,
hence the warnings.

The in house expert on Maven also told me that the reason the warnings were not showing
up with Java 8 is because Java 8 knows nothing of those "noop" libraries.

So if I do not want to see these warnings, change from using sudo apt  install maven
which is downloading from the debian  repository,
do a direct download from Apache website.
https://maven.apache.org/.
The Debian and Apache version was the same.
I did do a direct download, set the $PATH and the warnings did not show up with Java 11.

1. The moral of the story is, it doesn't matter how I long I have been using the software
I play by a set of rules.

2. Beware  there are Debian builds and Apache builds.