Re: OT/SPAM RE: [users@httpd] School Project cancelled

That's back button. He has numerous accounts he uses to harass people.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 18:53 Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not understand how this scam works, but it made me laugh. My daddy is going to sue you if I don’t get my pony…

I needed that. SIGH.

From:SPAM
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 6:37 PM
Subject: School Project cancelled

Dear Sir/Mme,

My name is Emily I am 14 years old from Sussex.

I wanted to know how to setup a website with Apache.

I did not know where to start and what comes next.

I was following the thread by back button because he/she knew the concepts and He/she knew exactly questions to ask and the order of steps.

I was finding it helpful because it was helping me to do my project.

Now I can't do my project any more because you have taken that email off .

My Daddy is a Barrister and he said if you don't apologise to him/her and restore

his/her account.

My Daddy will help me to pursue legal action for obstructing me from doing my school project.

Yours Sincerely

Emily Bundit

Age 14.