School Project cancelled

Dear Sir/Mme,

My name is Emily I am 14 years old from Sussex.
I wanted to know how to setup a website with Apache.
I did not know where to start and what comes next.

I was following the thread by back button because he/she knew the concepts and He/she knew exactly questions to ask and the order of steps.
I was finding it helpful because it was helping me to do my project.

Now I can't do my project any more because you have taken that email off .

My Daddy is a Barrister and he said if you don't apologise to him/her and restore
his/her account.

My Daddy will help me to pursue legal action for obstructing me from doing my school project.

Yours Sincerely

Emily Bundit
Age 14.