Re: Re: LAN to WAN access

I want the practice to setup from scratch.

Later try a setup with raspberry pi  on linux. May be attach a live camera to the Pi.

I have Just setup an account on no-ip.com registered the domain  backbtn.ddns.net

if I type  http://backbtn.ddns.net/

then I get

400 Bad Request

Invalid Header.

Does that  mean  I am connected  to the Apache2 server which comes installed with  Ubuntu 20.04  ?

Please get me to the stage when I can have the index.html page display  from the internet
I can take it form there .

back.button@xxxxxxx