Re: Apache Reverse Proxy for more than one website.

On Wednesday 17 March 2021 at 14:40:32, Jason Long wrote:

> Thank you.
> Which part of my configuration is wrong?

I don't know.  I've lost track of what your configuration looks like now.

> My Reverse Proxy can see my Apache web servers and as I said, its worked
> with one host, but can't work with two hosts. it sounds like, my Reverse
> Proxy just see the first Virtual Host config!!!

Show us what your configuration looks like now, and also tell us how you are
testing it, what you expect the results to be, and what results you actually
get.

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.