Re: Apache Reverse Proxy and Load Balancer.

Yes.
I create a load balancer my Apache website, but I'm thinking about my Reverse Proxy itself.

On Monday, March 15, 2021, 04:15:52 PM GMT+3:30, Jim Albert <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 3/15/2021 7:25 AM, Jason Long wrote:
> Thanks.
> Thus, Apache can't help me about it? I need something like Clustering or...
>

> On Monday, March 15, 2021, 02:14:55 AM GMT+3:30, Daniel Ferradal <dferradal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Perhaps you are looking to configure orchestration of some kind in
> your infrastructure, but that is probably offtopic here.
>
> El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 20:29, Jason Long
> (<hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx.invalid>) escribió:
>> Hello,
>> I configured my Apache Reverse Proxy as a Load Balancer to handle Back-End servers. When a Back-End server stopped, then another one provide service.
>> How can I do it with Reverse Proxy server itself? When a Reverse Proxy stopped, then another Reverse Proxy provides services?
>>
>> Thank you.

I use a WAF/load balancer separate from Apache, but have you looked at:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html
I have no experience with mod_proxy_balancer.

Jim