Aw: Re: Set SSLCipherSuite dependent on client IP

Thank you very much Eric, for your quick response and explanation. Do you have a source for it (aside of the source code ;) ?

I thought about something like that as cause, but since the client IP is known from the very first start of the request, before TLS handshake, I thought it could be evaluated.

Could it be possible another way to give clients of a specific vHost different SSLCipherSuite's depending on their IP address? (cipher of first handshake, no renegotiation)