RemoteIPHeader with a CDN/LoadBalancer/Httpd(mod_proxy)

I have a CDN -> Load Balancer -> httpd (mod_proxy) -> tomcat.

I'm trying to ensure that tomcat gets the correct client IP.  Each of
these proxies above are passing the client IP as a different header
value.

I want to be able to handle the header from both the CDN or Load
Balancer (taking the CDN's value over the LB when both exist).  It
seems that httpd's RemoteIPHeader must be set to just one of those in
order for it to work.

I see that between httpd (mod_proxy) and Tomcat, httpd will pass the
RemoteIPHeader value as the X-Forwarded-For header, but it appears I
can only choose one header value for RemoteIPHeader, not more than 1.

Also, I've tried wrapping a conditional around RemoteIPHeader but it
says it's not allowed within the <If> context.

I'm not sure what the best way would be to configure httpd to pass the
correct header containing the client IP down to tomcat.

Thanks.