Re: SAMEORIGIN and multiple ALLOWFROM X-Frame-Options

Probably you should drop using X-Frame-Options in favour of the more
compatible and up to date  "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Access-Control-Allow-Origin

And for extra fine grained permissions then CSP (although keeping an
eye on browser compatibility for the different parameters is advised):

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy

--
Daniel

--