Re: LDAP query translation from 2.2 to 2.4

I have been experimenting and I can get the AuthLDAPURL line to work if I have only one host:port listed. 2 or more fails. Has anyone gotten multiple host:port entries in the AuthLDAPURL argument list?

The documentation says:
host:port
The name/port of the ldap server (defaults to localhost:389 for ldap, and localhost:636 for ldaps). To specify multiple, redundant LDAP servers, just list all servers, separated by spaces. mod_authnz_ldap will try connecting to each server in turn, until it makes a successful connection. If multiple ldap servers are specified, then entire LDAP URL must be encapsulated in double quotes.

Darryl Baker, GSEC  (he/him/his)
Sr. System Administrator
Distributed Application Platform Services
Northwestern University
1800 Sherman Ave.
Suite 6-600 – Box #39
Evanston, IL  60201-3715