Testing a server locally before remote deployment

My current setup is designed to run on a remote server with its static IP assigned to my domains registered with Namecheap and served by their DNS servers.

All my virtual hosts are name-based, https-only, and have individual TLS certs from Letsencrypt.

Is there any simple way to run my local server so it appears to my browsers to be running on the remote server?

For one thing I would have to copy the certs from my remote server to my local one.  Then I think I would have to play with, among other things, /etc/hosts and /etc/resolve.conf.

But the devil is in the details...

Thanks.

-Tom