Re: Disabeling PHP in a subdirectory via the apache2.conf?

Thank very much Jose!

The disabling of the php-scripts in the .conf works! Fine, half of the problem is solved!

BUT, I am not quite sure if people are not able to reenable it by a .htaccess file.
I just made a try of this: I made an entry in the .conf:

<Directory "d:/...">
    php_admin_value engine Off
</Directory>

=> ok workes fine, the php is not processed, it comes as source code

Then I put a .htaccess file into d:/... into which I wrote:
php_admin_value engine On

=> apache delivered me a 500 error.

Therefore, does anyone know:
a) has the apache server already a mechanism to block the switching on of the php engine in .htaccess files GENERALLY? (switching off works!)
b) Better - in order to be 200% sure - is there a possibility like "AllowOverride" e.g. to disable the switching on/off of the php engine in .htaccess files?

Sincerely
Klaus
Jose R R < jose.r.r@xxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 8. Juni 2020 um 00:14 geschrieben:

Niltze [Hello], Klaus-

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:12 PM Klaus Neudecker