Re: Asynchronous HTTP proxy

Well is there any chance you plan to support some kind of multiplexing?

Our use case is that we have Apache configured to use thousands of connections to interactive servers, but we also have websockets running through same set of Apache servers. As these connections are blocking we could eventually hit the maximum and completely "clog" the server. Increasing setting to more workers doesn't scale.
We are currently using worker MPM and we hoped that event MPM can resolve this. Did we misunderstood how event MPM should work?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 5:40 PM Eric Covener <covener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please advise if it is possible to build and configure Apache-2.4.41 to multiplex connections and to process multiple concurrent HTTP/1.1 requests from a single-thread.

no, that's not the way it works.