Re: Setting up a load balancer with https and a valid certificate

I started to read on the reverse proxy. It seems to be exactly what I want but I still haven't found the right config.

If I just replace ProxyPass by ProxyPassReverse, I do not reach the member servers behind.  But thanks for the article, I will check around page 38.