Health check expressions

Hi.

I'm using Apache as a load-balancing proxy, following
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html and
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_hcheck.html as guides to
setting it up.

I've got it working fine when I use %{REQUEST_STATUS} in the health check
expression, but I'd like to use the content type of the returned header for
the health check.

Following the "expression" link from the hcheck page and looking at
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/expr.html I think I should be able to use
%{CONTENT_TYPE} but this always returns status HcFl.

Is there a list of what I can use in ProxyHCExpr definitions somewhere, other
than the two examples (request status, and body content) shown on the above
page?

Any idea how to check the content-type of the returned response?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.