query on apache reverse proxy

I have a question regarding apache reverse proxy setup.

We have a web application running on WebLogic; it’s a typical 3 tier application.

Flow is as follows:- Client=> F5 load balance=> Web Server listening on 80=> WebLogic App=> Oracle DB.

Due to certain requirement we need to introduce Apache reverse proxy in front, so now flow will look like:-

Client=> F5 load balance=> Apache Reverse Proxy listening on 80=> Web Server listening on 8080=> WebLogic App=> Oracle DB.

But after adding apache reverse proxy, when the client hits the F5 URL - all the subsequent requests are going to Web Server on 8080 port and getting served from there instead of going via Apache Reverse Proxy.

NOTE: Apache reverse proxy and Web server both are running on the same Host.

May I know what could have gone wrong or any way I can troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks,

Sachin

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.