Re: Basic Authorization & autoindex enabling

apache doesn't know the user.  The user would have to log in itentify
themselves first.

you can drop authentication into ./.htaccess in the defined user root
directors

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com