RE: RE: [EXT] Re: [users@httpd] Urgent: Apache log is not rotating after the upgrade

Even we have also similar configuration but it’s not working..

Our config file: /etc/logrotate.d/httpd24-httpd

/var/log/httpd24/*log {

    daily

    compress

    missingok

    notifempty

    sharedscripts

    delaycompress

    rotate 90

    postrotate

      /sbin/service httpd24-httpd reload > /dev/null 2>/dev/null || true

           endscript

}

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth Pippari  | V3OPS team.