Re: Unexpected result of requesting client certificate when requesting locations with different SSLVerifyClient settings

Is Apache HTTP Server going to drop TLSv1.2 support in near future? If not, it is a bug that affects user who voluntarily choose to not use TLSv1.3.

William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于 2019年4月11日周四 01:24写道: