Re: Apache server offline

Hello,

Maybe you already tried this, but I would try to restart the machine and see if there are no errors during startup (mainly disk I/O errors)

Le 18/03/2019 à 12:50, Elizmarié Louw a écrit :
Good day,

I hope you are able to advise me on how to get our WAMPSERVER running again. I have included the Apache error log for today, in the hopes of it shedding some light on the matter.
We have been using this system for a number of years, and we haven't experienced many issues with it. To our knowledge, all was working perfectly on Friday and then this morning, the server would not start up.
(There had been power interruptions in the area over the weekend, and we assume that this might have been the cause of the issue.)

We are at our wits' end trying to figure out why the server has gone offline and refuses to start up again. (I have tried restarting the service a few times, with no luck...)

Looking forward to your favorable response.

Kind regards

Elizmarié Louw
Head of Administration
The Academy of Financial Markets