Re: AH01630: client denied by server configuration

On 2/3/19 9:42 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
alias /mailadmin /usr/share/postfixadmin

Ah, I see my culprit is the alias statement is missing adding the /public

I add that and got to the next problem which is postfixadmin's problem in moving directories and not changing all references. Almost like the directory change was an afterthought and not fully tested.

Well back to their forum to bring this up.

thanks for the review and helping me see what I missed.

<Directory "/usr/share/postfixadmin/public">
I added the /public on the Directory statement based on the content of
/usr/share/postfixadmin/index.php
http://klovia.htt-consult.com/mailadmin/setup.php
This sounds like your culprit, none of the error details talks about a
public/  component of the URL or filesystem path.
Can you elaborate on why you tacked it on?  You can log %f to see
where in the filesystem a URL was mapped to.