Re: Scalability: Single Server with Multiple SSL cert and keys

You could add a load balancer/proxy that does SSL termination in front of your web server (we use haproxy). If you are overloading your server, you might just need to get another one.

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.