From: Hemant Chaudhary [mailto:hemantdude.chaudhary@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 9:48 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Doubts in apache-2.4.37

Hi,,

3) I am using mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http to proxy request to backend server.

With http we have stream flow of message.

Thanks

Hemant

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:37 PM Yehuda Katz <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. Don't know, should be easy to test.

2. Pipe.

3. I think this depends on which actual proxy module you are using. (There are parameters for controlling the buffer size and when to flush)