errors on Centos 7 web server on Google Cloud instance

Hi All,

Just reaching out for some help/advice. I have a web server that is on Google Cloud and I am getting these two errors when I try and load the home page index.jsp.

HTTP Status 500 - Failed to load or instantiate TagExtraInfo class: org.apache.struts.tiles.taglib.UseAttributeTei

if I hit reload the page displays

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.index_jsp

Reload again and its the first error, reload again and the second shows again. Just cycles.

I know its an issue with Tiles and Struts but I don't know much about it.

I installed struts with yum install struts

and that seemed fine. I have struts-tiles.tld in the WEB-INF directory.

Anyway its probably I don't have them installed or configued properly, so any insights would be great.

Lou