Re: invisible server

Hi again, didnt work to turn DHCP off, just rendered the PC/server without IP address (ie not even the local net)

looking at WAN services, I get the following fields to fill (for "+ Add new IPv4 port mapping" ):

IPv4 Port forwarding table

	Name	Protocol	WAN port	   LAN port	Destination IP	 Destination MAC

so the "Destination" in this, would that actually be the PC/server IP (which I then guess I have to set manually in the PC )

OK: possibly I get it, I CANNOT GET EXTERNA IP ADDRESS LIKE BEFORE  (with the old modem, I got 2 IPv4 addresses assigned by WAN/telia)
now with this modem/router, I will only get one IPv4, and then I have to "lift " traffic based on Port-number as addressed for outgoing/incoming traffic
to an IP (+port) on the Local net created by the Technicolor.......... possilby.....

tnx
/georg