Re: Re: Non Blocking write in apache

Hi All,

I have a limitation for writev and readv to 52KB.
I was getting error for writev, therefore I changed THRESHOLD_MAX_BUFFER to 42KB. After that I was not getting any error.
Now in GET request of large file, I am getting the same 4022 error. This may be because of readv function.

Is there any buffer/place where I can restrict readv to 42KB only,so that it will not cross 52KB.

Thanks
Hemant