Re: mod_substitute not firing with HTTP Status Code 201?

> On 17 Sep 2018, at 10:09, Maarten Boekhold <boekhold@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Careful reading of the mod_filter documentation pointed me to the issue: mod_filter by default only filters documents with Status Code 200. You need to "SetEnv filter-errordocs" to make it work with other status codes...

Thanks for doing your own homework: I was just investigating that
question when your second mail came through.  I take it you checked
and filter-errordocs fixed it for you?

The specific point that concerns me is not that we don't (by default)
filter error documents: that's entirely deliberate, and I could've
answered that question without having to investigate anything.
But 201 isn't an error, and it's probably wrong to treat it as such
in filtering.

This needs thinking through and perhaps fixing.

--
Nick Kew