Re: DocumentRoot doesn't exist (but it's giving the wrong name)

Hi,
yes it’s a default just set as an example in your vhosts.conf file but if it’s either not changed (to real default domain) or the virtual host module ‘include’ line is not commented out in httpd.conf, then apache tries to look for it and throws up a severe error and won’t run. If you are not yet running Virtual Hosts, then it’s safe to comment out the ‘include’ line in httpd.conf.
Im sorry I didn’t see your other post, perhaps you could send me that post again directly and I will try and help. No, I don’t think you asked a stupid question, it’s only folk that DON’T ask questions that remain stupid 😊.
Also noticed this: (see below).

Regards,
Angel aka Rammsteinium.