Upgraded from Apache 2.2 to 2.4 now getting redirect loop problem

I've upgraded from Apache 2.2 to 2.4 and 99% of my fairly large application infrastructure (Apache, Apache Webgate, WebLogic, Oracle OIM and OAM) is working fine.

However, when I attempt to access one specific subpage of an Oracle product (Oracle Identity System Administration job scheduler) via browser, even after successfully authenticating with the product, I am unable to access it. In Internet Explorer, I receive a blank white page, and in Firefox I receive the following error dialog "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

If I switch to the Apache 2.2 server, I am able to successfully access the page. Also, my developer, who is using "identical" Apache 2.4 configurations is not seeing any problems accessing this page in their environment with Apache 2.4.

Can you please provide any good troubleshooting tips or specific Apache 2.4 directives that may need to be added to the Apache 2.2 derived configurations to address this? Again, 99% of our upgrade from 2.2 to 2.4 has been successful, which leads me to believe that the bulk of our configurations are correct; we may just be missing a small detail.

Thank you for your consideration,

Matt Wise